Friday, November 13, 2009

Top 25 films of the past decade

2000-2009

So I guess it is that time and a sign of my age but I can finally write with some sense of knowledge a best of the decade list. Although the decade is not completely over I figure I better get started with this list if I am to reveal the movies one at a time over the coming weeks. If a movie comes out in the next couple months that I believe deserved a spot on this list (no film this year has) I will certainly make a note of it. Some people say I am much to stingy with my rating system (I do only have one 5 star review on this blog) but you can consider every film on this list a five star movie. Most all of these movies I have seen at least twice, but of course my opinion and the order is subject to change.

Let the great debate begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment